WE HAVE BEEN SHIPPING ARMSTER WORLDWIDE SINCE 2006
Most countries that we regularly ship to can now be selected at checkout and the shipping cost calculated before the payment stage. If you require a shipment to a country outside of the UK, then the VAT (20% UK Tax) is deducted at checkout from the displayed website price.
Please be aware that customs charges and/or import taxes may be charged upon delivery, these are out of our control.
All orders shipped outside the UK are TAX FREE
(We use Geolocate - VAT automatically deducted from website prices for non-UK countries)
Please contact us if your country is not a shipping option at checkout with a description of items required, we will then provide you with a shipping quote and estimated delivery time.
- Vehicle and model year
- Product type, e.g. Armster 2 Armrest - Black & Grey
International delivery times
If your order is of a time sensitive nature, please contact us for a delivery estimate before ordering.
Stocked Items - dispatched within 1 working day.
Non-stocked items - dispatched within 10 working days.
Transit times (depends on country) - additional 5 and 14 working days
We require a signature
To ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible, please make sure you give us a delivery address where someone will be available to accept it because we must obtain a signature for all deliveries.
If we anticipate a delay
If for any reason there is an extended or unforeseen delay with your order, we will contact you to notify you of the delay and provide you with an alternative dispatch date. If you are not happy with the revised date, your order will be cancelled and we will refund your order in full. In no event shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
Problem with the delivery
Please contact us immediately if any of the parcels are damaged, making sure you keep your delivery note and all packaging.
Lost or Delayed
Please note, shipments sent by Royal Mail (airmail) can only be claimed lost by us after 32 business days of not arriving at their desination. We cannot ship a replacement or process a refund until Royal Mail have investigated fully and confirmed the parcel is lost. Royal Mail investigations can take several days to complete in order to find the parcels location.
When your item is dispatched, you will receive an email notification which contains a reference number for your parcel. Depending on the service, the number can be used to obtain information about your parcel. Most of our international shipments are sent by Royal Mail air mail from here in the UK, this usually means that your parcel will be delivered by your own domestic postal service. For example Australia post in Australia. La Poste in France, and USPS in the U.S. Once the parcel enters your country, you can usually track it on your own domestic postal services website which should show more details of the final stages of delivery than Royal Mail tracking.
Returns policy wording
1. If the Product is defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery then the purchaser is responsible for arranging and funding the return shipping cost and you must always use a tracked method. You must follow our returns procedures (set out below) and return to us the Products we have delivered to you in accordance with these procedures. Any replacement items and shipping charges for returning them back to the purchaser will be funded by Armster UK.
2. In all circumstances you must firstly contact us by email via the ‘Contact us’ form.
3. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
1. Refunds will be made minus the original international shipping charges by re-crediting your card from which the money was originally charged.
2. All refunds will be made within 14 days either:
(where Products have not yet been delivered to you) of our confirmation in writing to you that your order has been cancelled; or
(where Products have been delivered to you) of the return of the Products to us.