Shipping & Returns
FREE DELIVERY ON EVERYTHING! (United Kingdom Only)
No shocks at checkout ... We provide our superb standard delivery service for FREE on all vehicle armrests and accessories to all United Kingdom destinations including non-mainland!
We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce and various reputable couriers to ensure safe and efficient delivery of all our internet orders.
Please see our International Shipping section for destinations outside of the United Kingdom.
UK delivery times
Orders placed for stocked items will be dispatched the same day and therefore should reach there destination within 2 working days. Orders placed for non-stocked items will be dispatched direct from the factory to your delivery address and could take up to 10 working days. Orders are not dispatched on Saturdays, Sundays or UK public holidays. If your order is of a time sensitive nature, please contact us for a delivery estimate before ordering.
Although Royal Mail and Parcelforce are our preferred carriers, we may occasionally dispatch your order using an alternative carrier with an estimated delivery time equivalent to or better than the service selected when the order is placed.
We require a signature
To ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible, please make sure you give us a delivery address where someone will be available to accept it because we must obtain a signature for all deliveries. We will gladly deliver to a family member, neighbour or place of work if it is more convenient for you. In this case, please ensure you use the alternative address when placing your order, or ask us to mark the parcel 'Please leave with neighbour if not in'.
If no-one is available to accept your order, a notice will be posted through your letterbox to explain how you can arrange re-delivery or collection.
If we anticipate a delay
If for any reason there is an extended or unforeseen delay with your order, we will contact you to notify you of the delay and provide you with an alternative date for delivery. If you are not happy with the revised date, your order will be cancelled and we will refund your order in full. In no event shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
Problem with the delivery
Please contact us immediately if any of the parcels are missing or damaged, making sure you keep your delivery note and all packaging.
When your item is dispatched, you will receive an email notification which contains a reference number for your parcel. Depending on the service used, the number can be used to obtain information about your parcel.
Items sent on a Royal Mail Tracked service will only display information after 8pm on the day of dispatch. Enter your 13 character reference number, ending on the Royal Mail tracking page. If the item was delivered, the time and the signatory will be given to aid you in finding your parcel. If the item was not successfully delivered, the time of the attempt will be given and the current status of the parcel. We recommend arranging a re-delivery on the Royal Mail website.
Non-stocked items being sent from the factory may not get allocated a Parcelforce tracking number immediately, we will send tracking details by email as soon as they are available. Enter your tracking number on the Parcelforce tracking page.
14 DAY RETURNS POLICY
The information on this page is subject to our main terms and conditions.
Peace of mind
You can shop with the peace of mind that items can be returned to us if they are unsuitable. Whether the style of the product is not what was expected or you just don't like the colour, you can make a request to return any of your items within 14 days of receiving them. We will not refund any items that have been fitted or modified in any way. With this in mind, we recommend that you loose fit without using the screws in order to check suitability in all adjustable positions. See our terms & conditions for further information.
Christmas Period Extended Returns
Items dispatched between 1st November and 31st December can be returned unused any time before the 31st January. All other return policy terms remain unchanged.
Returning your product
Follow the instructions in the returns policy below, including the following information inside the parcel:
Order number if you have it
Contact telephone number
Reason for returning the item
Package the item securely and then dispatch the parcel to us ensuring that you obtain a certificate of posting.
Once received, we will check your item and if everything is OK, issue a refund to your original payment card or Paypal within 14 working days and then email you a confirmation.
Returns policy wording
1. Please ensure that you protect any products from becoming marked or soiled whilst fitting / installing. On cancellation for whatever reason you must follow our returns procedures (set out below) and return to us the Products we have delivered to you in accordance with these procedures.
2. In all circumstances you must firstly contact us by email via the ‘Contact us’ form.
3. Depending on the product, our customer services team may give you a "returns authorisation number", which will be sent to the email address you registered with us, following your communication with us further to clause 2 above.
4. If the Products are defective, incorrect inside the packaging or damaged on delivery we will reimburse your reasonable costs of return (up to the value it would have cost to return the Products using Royal Mail standard service) and (at your option) replace the products (where the same or equivalent products are available) or refund you for the price paid including the delivery charges of any such Products provided that the Products are complete and in "as delivered" condition as supplied in the original packaging. We recommend that returns are sent via Royal Mail standard service and you must always obtain a certificate of posting.
5. It is your responsibility to arrange collection of any unauthorised returns from our premises, for example Products which have been returned because they were defective but which are subsequently found not to be defective; or evidence that the product has been fitted accordingly we reserve the right to return these Products to you at your cost. Such product will be held for a period of six months after which time the product will be destroyed if you have not made the appropriate arrangements for the goods to be returned to you.
6. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
7. If you are not completely happy with the purchase you have made, for any reason at all, then you may return the Product(s) within 14 days of receiving the Products for a full refund of the price of the Product(s). To qualify for a refund, the Product must be returned within 14 days of you receiving the Product(s) and in its original unused/unfitted condition. Please return the Product(s) with the original packaging we used to send it to you to ensure that the Product(s) is not damaged during transit. Subject to clause 4 you shall be responsible for the cost of return to us.
1. Where you paid for Products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account or Paypal from which the money was originally debited.
2. All refunds will be made within 14 working days either:
(where Products have not yet been delivered to you) of our confirmation in writing to you that your order has been cancelled; or
(where Products have been delivered to you) of the return of the Products to us.